This is the PetSafe Deluxe Extra Comfort fit COLLAR to go with PIG00-10673
electric dog fences
- 5 Levels Receiver correction 4 levels plus tone only
- QuickFit buckle provides quick release and perfect fit every time
- Durable, Waterproof Receiver Collar
- Good for big dogs
- Flexible collar
- Low Battery Indicator
- Operating and Training Guide
Receiver Collar Specs:
- Height: 1.5"
- Width: 2.5"
- Depth: 1.25"
- Weight: 4.0 oz
- Uses PetSafe RFA-67 Battery
- 4 Levels of Correction Plus Tone Only
- Low Battery Indicator
- Fits neck sizes 8"-28"
- 25 second safety timeout
- Has Progressive Correction Anti Linger Feature
The Deluxe Comfort Fit Receiver is the world's smallest and lightest receiver
and offers FIVE LEVELS OF CORRECTION! This is a true breakthrough in pet containment.
You can program the Deluxe Comfort Fit Receiver to exactly the proper correction
level for you pet. This receiver can be used for a pet with any temperament.
If you want the smallest receiver on the market, yet have the ability to use
it with any pet, big or small, timid or stubborn.
- Five Levels of Programmable Correction Level one is warning tone only -
ideal for initial training or very timid pets
- Levels two thru four are for easy or average to train pets
- Level five is for very hard to train or stubborn pets
- Testing tool
- Low Battery Indicator Light - Lets you know when the batteries need replacing.
The #1 cause of pets leaving a containment system are weak or dead batteries
- Levels are easily changed with a push of a button on the receiver
- ASIC Microchip, A chip the size of a match head with 3000+ filters to prevent
- QuickFit buckle allows for a quick release and a perfect fit every time.
The Comfort Fit Receiver is one of the smallest and lightest receiver available
anywhere - bar none!
The Comfort Fit Receiver is completely Waterproof
The Deluxe Comfort Fit Receiver comes complete with QuickFit collar, batteries
and Test Light Tool. It is compatible with all PetSafe brand underground fences
and Radio Fence and Pet Guardian Underground Pet Containment Systems.
We recommend you get extra batteries with your order. Initial system set up
and pet training will create more drain on the batteries than normal. Typically
the batteries included with the receiver will need to be replaced after 30-60
days. Battery life under normal usage averages 4-6 months.
PetSafe Dog Fence receivers cannot be accidentally set off like other brands.
Our receivers use a microprocessor and a coded signal that eliminate false activations
and allows a warning consistently based on distance. They are made with a Fail-Safe
Feature which ensures that the receiver shuts off after 20 seconds of continuous
correction should your pet ever get trapped in the signal field.